top of page

Child Care Courses

We are registered trainers and we 

can train you! 


Want to know the steps in owning your own center?

1. Attend a licensed center pre-application class.

2. Become familiar with required materials and helpful resources.

3. Submit and application.

 * Form 2910 Child care application

 *  Form 2948 Plan of operation for licensed child care center.

 *  Form 2911 Childcare licensing governing body/director designation

 * Form 2760 Controlling person forms

 *  Form 2985 Affidavit for applicants  for employment with a licensed or registered home center.

4. Create a licensing child care account.

Director Responsibilities

bottom of page